Frequently Asked Questions
Placing an order with Meherrin’s Just Like Home program is easy and fast. However, we understand that you may have some questions. We ask that you read over these frequently asked questions that may help with your problem.
How do I place an order?
- Add items to your shopping cart from the Shop page.
- On the checkout page, you will select the offender from the list.
- Verify order and check out
What forms of payment can I use?
- Any major credit or debit card is accepted.
Is there a limit on the items I can order?
- Yes, each offender is only allowed to receive one (1) appetizer, one (1) entrée, and one (1) extra beverage during each order period. There are two order periods each week. (These meals are in addition to the offenders regularly meals.)
Can offenders order their own meals?
- No. Offenders are not allowed to order from the Meherrin’s Just Like Home program. Only friends and family can place orders online at mrrjjustlikehome.com
Why was my order not delivered?
- Most of the time orders are not delivered because it was received after the cut off time. It will be delivered on the following delivery time.
- Unfortunately, we do not offer refunds. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- We ask that you verify your loved one will still be in jail at the time of delivery.